Search This Blog

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Not a Medic yet....

Well, where to start... I guess I will start with my rational for creating this blog. It is simple really. It is a place for me to vent. 

I am a Canadian Paramedic student, in my last semester before heading into my final consolidation. So far I am still energetic, enthusiastic, and positive. More than anything I am nervous. Nervous that I won't be able to hack it, that I won't get a job, that WHEN (not if, being positive here) I get a job I will screw up. I know I have no more than anyone else to be nervous about. My marks are among the top in my class, my resume is strong and I handle myself well in scenarios. My worry is just that there are far too many unemployed paramedics and far too few jobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment